Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Rediscovering my sweet tooth again

When I was very young, around 5 year old, I used to love sweets. However, quality control of sweets production was bad. In the end, I had tape worms in my intestines. That was 1970s.

Now, in 2006, I am rediscovering my love for sweet stuffs. I used to abhor the amount of sugar I was loading into my system. Lately, I just started to crave for sweet pastries, chocolates and ice creams. I have three tubs of ice cream in my freezer now. I am slowly letting go of my resistance to these fattening food.

With no exercise buddy to push me here, I am slowly losing my fight against flab by leading a sedentary lifestyle, indulging in sweet food and an aging body. I know who will be laughing away when I am fat.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha... make a guess who am i?

Paul said...

How in the world wide web can I guess who you are?

One thing for sure, you are one who had read this post. Haha...

Are you satisfy with my answer?

Anonymous said...

hoho. Paul, be cautious!
Otherwise, your prefect curve will be gone and we may not be able to recongize you when you come back next time.

Lesheng

Paul said...

Perfect curve? haha... I would prefer the words 'toned' or 'defined'. Well, a rounded Paul is still Paul, except you can call me 'plump' Paul.

Well, I do need to exercise regularly else I have body aches everywhere.

Anonymous said...

well...perfect curve can be concave or convex lor..."slowly lowering your resistance" will have its consequences! Is it part of your enjoyment of life's journey? :D

Anonymous said...

Uncle Paul becoming fat?? Err... a bit hard to imagine leh. Think you better go and exercise while you keep on eating.

Go and exercise!

Anonymous said...

Wahahahahaahha, I laughed out loud when I read about your losing fight...the way u wrote is too comical lah.....:P

Hmmmmm....the ever so disciplined Paul is eating and not exercising, tsk tsk tsk.....guess I am one of the guilty ones that u mentioned :P.

Maybe should exercise your will more often. No need to exercise those biceps and adominals, but exercise your willpower.....;)

Paul said...

I cannot imagine myself being fat too because I have been skinny or slim till now. Hopefully will be slim after my stint here.

Imagine me when I was 55kg at 178cm around 16 yr old and now, thankfully my weight has increased to 69kg. I used to have sunken cheeks.

Anonymous said...

you are not fat lah.... no "italy" good enuff...

-Steph

Paul said...

If I don't watch my diet and exercise, eventually I will have 'i-ta-ly'.