Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Don't need to travel out of Maryland to get stuffs

What stuffs you would ask? Chinese stuffs like Chinese herbs, condiments, tidbits etc.

I went to the AA Supermarket at Security Boulevard on last Saturday with Ao Yang to do grocery. This supermarket is nearer than HMart and sells Chinese products. The prices are cheaper than HMart but the vegetables and fruits are not as fresh as those at HMart. Given that this supermarket just opened a few months ago, hopefully, it can bring in fresher products.

Meanwhile, I do not have to travel to Washington D.C. or New York Chinatowns to get Chinese stuffs now or even Singapore except for ingredients for Singapore dishes. I miss the spicy food of my homeland.

2 comments:

Katie Z. said...

U really do wish me to get some stuffs over here?? I do have an errand boy to pass stuffs over at Hopkins... =)

Paul said...

Haha, thank you very much. I would rather go back for a holiday.