Saturday, May 12, 2007

A great website for Men's haircut

I chanced upon this website, Haircuts for men while 'googling' for a picture to show to a barber for the haircut (crew cut) I wanted. So far, they had not given me the cut I desired for I still found it too long. I like a fuss free and ready-to-go crop.

I was amazed by the different hair styles you can carry on your head (short, medium and long) plus styles for thinning and curly hair (this applies to me when my hair is long). This site also advices on which cut is suitable for the various face shapes. Scalp and hair care, shaving advice and beard care, you name it, you got it.

There is even a message board for 'live' interaction. I do recommend this website for those who are clueless about men's haircuts and hair care.

No comments: