Saturday, March 10, 2007

The last post took me one week to post

Charles, I was not playing Sudoku till I abandon my blog (smile). I was busy at work and I could not get the nine time table to display the way I wanted it.

First, I tried to use table where Blogspot introduced so many empty rows that readers would assume there was nothing there.

Try pasting the code and see (you have to add '<' at the beginning of all HTML codes since I had removed it for Blogspot not to recognize them as codes):

table border="1">
tr>
td>1 x 9 = 09/td>
td>0 + 9 = 9/td>
/tr>
tr>
td>2 x 9 = 18/td>
td>1 + 8 = 9/td>
/tr>
/table>

The result in Blogspot is:









1 x 9 = 090 + 9 = 9
2 x 9 = 181 + 8 = 9


Then, I tried to do bulleted list with two levels but Blogspot just gave me one level!

ul>
li>1 x 9 = 09/li>
ul>li>0 + 9 = 9
/li>/ul>
li>2 x 9 = 18
/li>
/ul>



  • 1 x 9 = 09
    • 0 + 9 = 9
  • 2 x 9 = 18



Finally, I just used the suggestion by Tom to attach a picture of the table which I created.

It is hard to display the style you want on Blogspot!

1 comment:

Charles Sng said...

Hahaha a post specially for me!! Thanks!! :)

Yup composing in Blogspot can be tricky. I also have problems with arranging my photos sometimes and have to resort to using the html editor to resolved some of the problems. but I guess it is good training for us to be able to know some basics of html :)

So seems that Sudoku is doing some numerical wonders to u.... ;)