Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Cool technology: Skype

Disclaimer: Skype did not pay me to promote this post.

I have been using Skype to chat with my family on their landlines with Skype credit. For friends who have Skype accounts, I can chat with them for free. Before I came back to USA from Singapore, I brought along a webcam so that I could let my loved ones see me. Skype also allows conferencing.

The recent add-ons that I found it very useful was Sketch pad. It allows you to see what the other party is drawing in real time. This was helpful in my discussion with Saimun in my previous post where we could see each other's drawing instead of abstract visualization.

2 comments:

Charles Sng said...

Who drew that? Looks like the works of a naughty school kid :P hahah!

Paul said...

It's the combined art work of my friend and yours truly. Haha...