Sunday, February 25, 2007

My first anniversary in USA

How time flies in the blink of an eye, one year had passed by since I arrived on Feb 24 2006!

During this period, I would like to thank my colleagues/friends who had helped to make life easier here. To BJ for her great help at work. Delores who keeps asking me to 'hit the button' for the coffee maker because she knows I am a coffee addict. Vladimir for the many talks, walks and dinners. My swimming buddy, Greg. Eduardo, Greta and cute Mathias for the many road trips to Sam's club, Washington DC, etc. To Fero, my fellow Catholic companion at mass. Ernesto and Tom for their guidance and valuble inputs for my work.

My apartment is almost back to its original state when I first moved in one year ago. I had shifted most of my stuffs but I still need to clean up. Now I am sleeping in my sleeping bag. My kind landlord had offered me to shift in earlier. Have to gather my act and get this done and over with!

3 comments:

Charles Sng said...

Life is a circle. A good person like you will attract other good people like yourself :). Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary. I am glad to be a part of it.

Paul said...

Thank you. Friends and family are essential to spice up life!