Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Thank you, Guardian angel

Yesterday, I helped Fero to move to his new place. There were two incidents of accident but I scraped through without injury.

First, we were shifting a heavy metal cabinet onto a truck when one of us lost grip and the metal cabinet slammed against a dolly. My right palm could feel the impact. Any inch closer, my hand would be crushed between the cabinet and the dolly.

Second, I was carrying a sofa up a narrow, dimly lit flight of stairs when I felt a sharp pain across my right shoulder blade. I knew there must be a nail. On my way down, I saw two nails jutting out. Wonder who was that careless and unsafe! My skin was not cut. I would have to go for a tetanus jab if there was a wound.

Thank God for sending his angel, my Guardian Angel, to watch and protect over me!

Angel of God,
My guardian dear,
To whom his love,
Commits me here,
Ever this day and night,
Be at my side,
To light and guard,
To rule and guide.
Amen.

3 comments:

Charles Sng said...

As mentioned, do read pg 77 of Paulo's book "Like the Flowing River - Marked Out to Die". The last line wrote, "....everything that had to happen happened, but nothing did". :)

Errrm, btw, is it Guardian Angel or Guidance Angel protecting u?? :P

Paul said...

Haha, my mistake. It is guARdian angel.

Will read it.

Anonymous said...

Heng ar. Amen.

-Thad