Sunday, December 09, 2007

Cute egg-themed kitchen gadgets

The collection of egg-themed kitchen gadgets began in 2003 when I bought an egg-shaped hour glass in Australia. At that time, I did not think of collecting them since I only saw the hour glass.

While passing by the kitchen section of Sears at WhiteMarsh in 2005, I saw the egg whisk and it dawned on me that there were other similar gadgets. I started to look out for them whenever I was near to any kitchen section and thus began my collection of egg-themed kitchen gadgets.

The pan and spatula were bought from Su Casa in Fells Point. I also checked out the website on the packing and discovered that these interesting and cute gadgets were sold by MSC International. Other cool gadgets included Mr Potato Brush, Carrot Peeler and animal-shaped ice cream scoops. I love their creativity and ingenuity of turning simple ordinary things into works of arts.

No comments: