Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Getting more mobile

After getting my driver license on Wed, Aug 29, I added another mode of transportation to getting around.

I had wanted to buy a bicycle since the beginning of this summer. The big push was a bicycle trail map that I had picked up at The 126th Maryland State Fair where I intend to spend my weekends cycling on those trails. Seeing Tuanleng (Fish speaks) cycling also reminded me of my cycling trips back home. Since I live further from the supermarket nowadays (25 minutes walk), I will cycle to and fro instead of walking. Carrying heavy grocery had caused me neck strain.

This morning, I engaged a friend's help to transport the 26" Men's Schwinn Skyliner Comfort Bike ($149.63). I am grateful to Tom for sacrificing his rest day.

2 comments:

The Scientist said...

Welcome back to the biking world...

Paul said...

It's your cycling video that spur me on. Haha...