Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Home Sweet Home!

Finally, after eight months in Baltimore, USA (my longest time away from home), I am looking forward to meeting family members and friends! The long flight hours with three transfers and 12-hour difference are the minor hardships that I have to endure before the reunion. (I wrote as if I had suffered a lot here hor?! Haha....)

Distance and time really make a heart grows fonder of what you usually take for granted! Relationships and my favorite past time, swimming. I miss my bed too but definitely not the humidity and haze shrouding Singapore sky.

Well, I have a list of what I have to do already planned in my mind. As mentioned in the previous post, I would order beef kway tiao, nasi lemak, chicken chop noodle, fresh coconut and whatever is still opened after midnight! Then, I would cut my long hair in the day before preparing my slides for my big day (will write about this in time to come).

Counting down from 48 hours before I am on board United Airline heading to where my heart is.

Pardon me as I will not be writing any post till Nov 4 where I will be adjusting to jet lag and busy with my big day.

No comments: