Friday, October 06, 2006

Got myself a TV set

Finally, I got myself the box where I can switch it on and let my mind rests. I have six channels only because I am using a TV antenna. The screen reminded me of my childhood days when we had a TV connected to an antenna too. The pictures were blurry and 'snowy'. Staring at it for long will deteriorate my eyesight. So, do not blame me when I cannot recognize you if you are just standing two meters away from me. Just kidding.

I have been trying to find the best positions for each channel. The problem was that the pictures appeared clearer when I was at the TV tuning. When I reached back to my bed, the screen became fuzzy again.

Any bright ideas to have clearer picture?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm........how about trying with a reception boaster or satelite dish?? Maybe your fellow colleagues or neightbours know better..... :P