Saturday, February 14, 2009

Posting pictures of myself

If you had been reading my past postings or visited my Webshots albums, I hardly posted pictures of myself. Mine were more of scenery, flowers and animals. I am actually a private person though I may be gregarious.

The feedback I got from friends was that they would like to see how I look (fat or slim etc). Debbie also mentioned that she would develop pictures of her son periodically and give them to her parents so that they could see his physical development.

This struck a cord in my heart since I am overseas and my mum would also ask occasionally if I had put on weight. While back in Singapore recently, I also flipped through my old photo albums which brought back many memories.

So, starting this year, lookout for portraits of me intersperse in my postings.

No comments: