Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A stone throw away

After living around the Homewood Campus for 20 months, I discovered recently that there was Catholic mass service held at the InterFaith Center on every Sunday. It is just a one-minute-walk from my apartment to the center. There is a tendency for people living closer to their destination to be late where I failed twice miserably to be early.

I do not have to walk 30 minutes to Blessed Sacrament, though the congregation is warmer. At the center, I finally see youngsters attending mass compared to seniors at Blessed Sacraments. In the colder months, this place will be refuge for attending Sunday masses.



View Larger Map

1 comment:

Charles Sng said...

Hehehe, I am just ten min away from my workplace but I can still be 10 min late sometimes :P. I will try not to go beyond that (repeat 100X) :P