Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A keen eyesight for good sales

I spent the last weekend shopping at various malls, hunting for good deals.

For example, this Levi's Red Tab jacket would normally cost USD$69.99. I saw the discounted price at $19.99. When I paid at the counter, we (including the cashier) were amazed that the price was actually $9.99. She scanned a second time to confirm and it still registered as $9.99. I encouraged her to buy for her hubby or children since it was such a good bargain.

Sales in USA are really worth waiting for. The discounts can be up to 80% off. Singapore sales should emulate if it wants to be a shopping paradise and not offered only 50% off on off-season stuffs!

2 comments:

Katie Z. said...

I really would love to go shopping there one day!!! I heard sales there are really getting a great bargain there...

Paul said...

Then you should come between July 4 since they have pre- and post-sales.