Thursday, April 19, 2007

30 chocolate bars for snack

Yes, you got the number right, 30! I bought them as a variety pack consisting of 10 Snickers, 8 Twix (I love this so far), 3 Snickers Almond, 6 Milky Way and 3 Musteteers at Sam's Club where it sells items at wholesale quantity and price. The down side is that it does not carry much varieties.

Friends who had been to Europe and USA had told me that the chocolate and pastry taste different from that in Singapore. So, I am trying them out now. After finishing this pack, next on the list will be Hershey's brand of chocolate.

Too bad that Sam's Club stop carrying Goldiva chocolate ice cream, else I would be indulging in them. I am not really a fan of Häagen-Dazs. By the way, I am still stuck with two tubs of Edy's ice cream. Think they will stay in the freezer for a long time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, first is home-cooked food, now is 30 chocolate bars, and talking about ice-cream indulgence.....hmmm.....hope I don't see a Fatty Paul next year.... :P