Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A comfortable one-bedroom hotel suite while attending a course

From Nov 9 - 13, I attended a 4.5-day course on flow cytometry offered by BD and paid by my boss. My lodging was at Hawthorn Suite, North Chelmsford, MA.

I was impressed by the layout of the small suite. There was an open kitchen which was well-equipped, looking out into the living area. Two wooden doors at an angle led to the bedroom, with a big vanity area, opposite to a good-sized closet. The restroom had a bathtub. For one person, it was very comfortable and cozy.


Service was excellent too. The staff was helpful and courteous. It is hard to find good service here. The hotel even organized a shopping trip to Nashua Mall, NH on Tuesday evening. A light meal was offered complimentary to hotel guest on Wednesday.
Breakfast menu was different everyday, a refreshing and delectable change for my appetite.

I would not mind designing my own place after this hotel room. Every space was maximized and had a function. I took these photographs for design references in the hope of getting my own place in the near future.

1 comment:

The Scientist said...

hey, happy birthday (tomorrow)!