Saturday, March 01, 2008

Second hand item

Recently, I bought a Toshiba SD2805 5-Disc Carousel DVD and CD Player from a moving sales for only $5.

Since someone beat me to a $60-DVD player from a previous moving sales, I was on the lookout for one. In retrospect, I was glad that I did not get that DVD player.

When I went to pick up the Toshiba player, the owner highlighted to me that the metal case was dented, otherwise it was functional. Upon testing its function, I was a happy owner of the $5-DVD player. Now, it is sitting in my bedroom where I can watch up to five movies without moving from my bed to change discs.

I could not imagine buying anything second hand in Singapore but this seems to be the culture here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Almost professional quality!