Sunday, June 04, 2006

Happy 70th Birthday, Ed Henson

I was invited to attend a very warm person's birthday today, Ed Henson. It was celebrated today since his actual date is June 6 (Tuesday). When I was a stranger in this foreign land, he welcomed me. His wife, Delores, is my colleague who gave me the lamp during the initial furnishing of the former empty apartment.

Lots of family members and friends gathered at his home for a BBQ session. There were hot dogs, hamburgers, chicken wings, salad, pasta, cakes, drinks, chips etc. Since Ed likes reading, I bought for him "Tuesday with Morrie" by Mitch Albom, which I love very much. This book touches on what you really want in your life. Hope the good Lord uses Ed just like what Morrie did to Mitch.

Many blessings rest on Ed and many more years to come!

No comments: