Friday, September 11, 2009

Spotting a new look

I have been growing a beard for fun. It took me a week for it to be fully grown and grows around my mouth and chin. My sides are not dense enough to complete a full beard.

I had to ask people with beard how do they keep theirs tidy. Scissors, of course. Ahem, I was thinking of hair clipper.

Six personal friends had commented that I look good with it. Others had asked me for the reason behind it. One said that I still had not shaved after she met me one week later. I am trying to get used to it and I think it makes me look older. The upside is that I do not have to shave everyday. Just every other day to shave at my lower lip and sides.

Well, let's see how long this beard can survive.

3 comments:

Charles Sng said...

Haha it does look good on you! :) keep it till you come back! :P

Paul said...

Thanks. Maybe it's psychological, but feel that strangers are finding me more serious-looking.

Anonymous said...

Somehow, that photo doesn't say "serious" to Anonymous. For the record, Anonymous thinks it looks good.