Thursday, December 25, 2008

Blessed Christmas

I received a pleasant surprise on the eve of Jesus' birth. There was a call from my condominium concierge, informing me that I had a package from Santa.

Thinking she was joking about Santa, I went down to collect it.

The package was in a Macy's shopping bag with a red ribbon. Written on a star-shaped card was my name, unit number and Santa?

I am keeping this card to compare the handwriting of my friends where I will undertake a crash course on graphology to narrow down the 'suspects'. So to Santa, beware! I am coming after you to unveil you (smile).

Inside the package was a nativity set where I displayed on top of my TV which faced my bed so that I would sleep and wake to it.

The nativity set is a good reminder of God's love.

Thank you, Santa (whoever you are)!

No comments: