Wednesday, September 03, 2008

The Last Lecture

After reading The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch during my travel to New York City this past weekend, I was motivated to think positively. My life is not bad at all. (I am undergoing a period of searching and maturing as I am wrapping up my life chapter as a postdoctoral fellow at Johns Hopkins University.)

Suffering from the certain death sentence of pancreatic cancer, he concentrated on living life to the fullest. The book is a very practical and optimistic way of leaving behind a living legacy, not only to his children but to those seeking fulfillment in life.

1 comment:

Charles Sng said...

My bro just introduced me to this great book on Sunday :) Have yet to buy and read it, but will be very soon ;)

Hope you are doing well and good bro! :)